To determine your skin type, you can follow these steps:
- Wash your face with a gentle cleanser and pat your skin dry.
- Wait about an hour for your skin to return to its natural state.
- Determine your skin type based on the following characteristics:
- Oily skin: If your skin looks shiny and feels greasy, especially in the T-zone (forehead, nose, and chin), you have oily skin.
- Dry skin: If your skin feels tight and looks flaky, you have dry skin.
- Combination skin: If your skin is oily in some areas and dry in others, you have combination skin. The T-zone is typically oily, while the cheeks are dry.
- Normal skin: If your skin looks and feels healthy and balanced, you have normal skin.
- Consider visiting a dermatologist if you are unsure of your skin type. They can help you determine your skin type and recommend the best skincare routine for you.
It's important to note that your skin type can change due to factors such as age, diet, and environment. It's a good idea to periodically check your skin type to make sure you are using the right products.
Want to know if Silkenn is right for you? Take Our FREE SKINCARE QUIZ to learn more!